Acetate Shimmer Card
3D Crystal Lacquer
Terri Sproul Mixers - Ultra Fine Glitter, and Mica Powders of Choice
- Other items -
Outline Rubber Stamp
White Tissue Paper
Palette or Cup
Palette Knife or Craft Stick
1. Stamp image on front of acetate, turn over. Following directions mix a couple colors of Terri Sproul's Mixers into a palette or little cup. I used a couple of the mica powder mixer's and the ultra fine glitter.
Note: When adding the mica powder, I want the look to be ethereal - less is best! Add a very sparse amount of powder to create light colors.
2. Use the palette knife or craft stick and apply the different colors of mica powder mixed lacquer, and spread around the back of the acetate. Leave open areas to also apply the mixed fine glitter lacquer to the open areas. You can swirl or spread to your liking (See photo above).
3. Crumple the white tissue paper in your hands, open up and lay down on top of the lacquer you just spread on the back of the acetate. Smooth out the tissue paper. Let Dry.
4. Trim tissue paper - dried, on acetate. Mount onto a few pieces of cardstock.
5. Apply more 3D Crystal Lacquer mixed with Terri Sproul's Ulta Fine Glitter as a border to the front of the card. Let Dry.
Colors of mixer's can be switched up depending on the art, the season, or to personalize a gift!!!
3D Crystal Lacquer and Terri Sproul's Mixers are not just for cards and paper arts - you can create a paint and create jewelry, home decor projects, so much!!!!
So many wonderful products out there!!!! I want to be on DT's so I can show a lot of projects so if you do not know how to use a product, you can find out all the wonderful ways to design with them. I hope to be able to inspire others.