The Road Less Traveled

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP...

Wednesday, February 24, 2016



The many faces of my personality shows up in my artwork!  Mainstream, nature, or edgy.

OK, so you know by now, I am having so much fun with my Gel Press!  #gelpress www.gelpress.com

I have great fun experimenting even with the simplest tools!  I used to do in store demos for Plaid Enterprises.  Lots of faux finishes, wall stenciling, and home decor.  Have all my tools and I did a quick wiggle comb through after I brayered acrylics on my Gel Press.

The surface of tbe Gel Press is sensitive and even the smallest detail comes through.  Unlike homemade gelatin plates, the Gel Press doesn't need refridgeration and won't fall apart.  Easy to use, easy to store!

Add some VLVS stamps on a paper mache ornament with magnet.  Now you have fun art to display!

Cre8tiveLea Yours-
GelLea

No comments:

Post a Comment