The Road Less Traveled

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP...

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

More Published Designs


RubberStampMadness, Just Steampunk, and Scrap and Stamp Arts!!!

I need to work like a year ahead of time, and I forgot I was able to submit a lot of art.  This year, I have been super busy so it is nice to see these works.




Using some Viva Las Vegastamps images, I create a spooky gravestone.  "I want to be your Mummy," was a joy to create.  My favorite part is the mummy!  I stamped and cut him out for a more dimensional look.




In Just Steampunk, I designed a tin box.  It was originally for Frog Dog Studio.  Patina and real rusting adds to the feeling of aged objects like it really came from the late 1880's to early 1900's.


I placed the real tin by the photographed one.

I am loving my time with Unique Laser Designs!  Working on new posts and designing a Halloween Vignette for a Market Place Booth for the company.  Lots of detail.  Will update later.

Coming up at the end of September, I will be sharing posts for Letraset!  Back in college, I worked with Tria markers.  These markers match the Pantone color system.  Now, Letraset has Pro Markers which are grouped in colors in cases and have a great point of purchase sale price!!  Also their Aqua Markers, and Flexi- pens!!!  I am in heaven!

I hope to have the markers soon, as they are coming to me from the UK!

School has started, but it is its hottest here in St. Louis.  We have been having heat index warning and high humidity.  Looks like fall won't be here till November!

Cre8tivelea Yours - Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment