The Road Less Traveled

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP...

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Prima Marketing from 2008


In 2008, I received some flowers, rub on's, and paper from Prima Marketing for my design work.  Published works is delightful when I can promote companies I love and use!!!

Here is the art piece - the first with Prima Marketing products from 2008.  This was before it went out just as I finished it.




The combination of rub on's on paper, flowers, and using the paper in parts is F-U-N.  The rub on's were cut to fit what I wanted to do as well.

Since 2008, Prima Marketing is known for more than flowers!!!  I have adored the growth in this company because it is slightly edgy but not too grungy.  I can be grungy in my art, however; with PM, I can still contain a mainstream look.

Thank you Prima Marketing!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment