The Road Less Traveled

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP...

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Having Fun Being Creative!!!


I am excited to be on Unique Laser Designs team, and I have been working hard on more design work.


I designed the horse and hummingbird.  I want more like Native American like a dream catcher, but I do know we have feathers, grass, and other awesome cuts to create with.  

The hummingbird is a whole vignette in itself.  I was inspired by Shilo's Birthday Balloon, and other items like the wedding couple.  When you have a whole piece, it makes it easier to create with for those who do not have a lot of time or who feel challenged with collaging pieces together!!!

I will share my posts for ULD in August when I start and show you what I create, and continue with the design work.

Thank you all for following my journey!!!

Cre8tiveLea Yours - Lea 

No comments:

Post a Comment