The Road Less Traveled

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP...

Friday, July 18, 2014




From my book Creative Art Concepts for Papercrafts.  The top image is an inkjet transfer technique with an image designed to make a rubber stamp with.

the bottom image is a distressed collage flower urn with added dimensional elements.



This is from a Design's Original book.  I am a technique driven artist, giving ideas to propel one's own creativity.  It is very enriching to me when a student has a *spark* of expression.  They are excited and love what they are creating.  This means the most to me.


Students learning paper batik.


This is where I create.  It hasn't been this clean in a long, long time!!!



Happy Friday Everyone!!  Your Mind's Eye holds your Vision!!!

Cre8tiveLea Yours - Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment