The Road Less Traveled

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP...

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Fall RubberStampMadness is Almost Here




The new issue should hit stores around August 10th!!!  They have a whole section on collage art and I have an art piece featured in it.

I will post the photo in a few weeks when it comes in print.

I really like being published in RSM because they take the time to interview the artist (via email) of the artist's process for creating, any symbolism, and specific techniques and materials used.  I value the time they take.

Just back from Ohio!!!  Did class with painting on wine glasses.  Enamel or Stain Glass Paint is the best to use.  Plaid Enterprises makes a lot of products I use.  Also Pebelo?  I think the name is, makes a lot of great transparent paints for clear surfaces.

Cre8tivelea Yours - Lea

1 comment: