The Road Less Traveled

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP...

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Designing Again!




I am thrilled to be a part of Unique Laser Designs starting in August!  As such, like with Viva Las Vegastamps, and After Midnight Artstamps, I actually contribute design art for product!!!

This is my first offering for ULD.  The designs come from my need to have products to match ULD's out of this world products and what I want to go with them.

The wood makes the design into an embellishment.  It is sturdy to be used with all the trending media without it falling apart!  Some items come in large and small sizes so you have more options from paper art to altered and home dec. art.

You love paints, pastels, stencils, Gelli Plates???  Use them all with Unique Laser Designs!

Please go to the website and check out their products.  Go to the blog and see the amazing tutorials the past artists have contributed.

I am a funky mixed media artist, I do not do a lot of scrapbooking, so I plan to learn a lot from my past DT as well as share my style.  Options and choices gives you all tons of phenomenal ideas!  Even if you are not sure how to use various media and embellishments, you will quickly find your MUSE and start creating.

Have to warn you!  These wood laser embellishments are addicting!  I want them all!  New designs coming.
Below you will find some of the embellishments already on the site!  From different sizes to intricate cuts to give you tons of detail!  Plus...the pricing is fabulous - a big bang for your buck!

Sorry for sounding like a commercial but I am so stoked by the pricing and designs!

www.uniquelaserdesigns.com

Some of their products:




Note:  The dragonflies comes in this small size and a large size!!  

Have a wonderful 4th of July!  I will be married 39 years!  Yes, got married young.  Thank you for following my journey as I express my style and continue to grow.

Cre8tively Yours - Lea

1 comment:

  1. We're just as happy to have you on board, Lea ! Win win for everyone !! :)

    ReplyDelete