The Road Less Traveled

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP...

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Prima Marketing!!! My Addiction


I started buying and receiving Prima Marketing products for trade show and design work when they first started.  I love the variety of styles and colors of flowers.  They fit my ever changing expression when designing art.

So, I was sent flowers, papers, and some rub offs.   I  lost my contact so I just started buying their amazing products! They were the perfect backdrops, focal points, and accents for my creations.  I have been happy to have some published and I will continue to work with their products for publication!

I found a new stencil I just adore.  It is a stencil (12x12) with a guitar and many words to use together or separately.  I am working on a canvas right now and will post when it is finished.

I am enjoying the growth of Prima's product line and so excited with all the wonderful new tools to play with!  To me a tool is anything from paper, stamps, dies, embellishments like flowers, and such.  Other type tools I use are scissors, brushes, inks, paints, etc.




Be Watching for my New Prima Marketing ART - coming soon!!!


Cre8tivelea Yours - Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment