The Road Less Traveled

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP...

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Artistcellar's Pocket Stencils!!



Artistcellar has developed a series of stencils called "Pocket Stencils!"  I am so in love with these little gems, and want MORE designs to come out in this size.   I was looking for something just like this as I tend to use parts and bits of stencils instead of the whole stencil.  That is for patterns - BUT - I wanted tons of words too, and these words are fabulous!!

These are sold in the sets listed below, the set coming with a binder ring to keep your stencils all together and organized!  Just flip and use the one you'd like.

*  Mini Steampunk
* Create-Believe-Trust-Seek
* Mini Virtues
* Faith-Hope-Charity-Grace
* Chakras

There was a blog hop which I am coming in at the tail end because I was dealing with kidney stones and a kidney infection......

IT's NOT TOO LATE - Comment Below and Win a Set of these Stencils!!!!

The above piece was created with the spirit within.  I so love what all religions offer and inspiration that comes from quotes.

I used a stenciled piece I had that was done with one of the other fabulous Artistcellar stencils, then added to the design.  The word "seek" was raised using embossing paste.  other words stenciled.  The background paper from BoBunny's Summer Line expresses the idea of growth and transformation through the representation of butterflies.  A Buddha was also collaged.  Many mixed media techniques utilized to express what I wanted to design.




I did one more art piece that clearly shows one of the Chakra stencils and how beautiful they look.







May 31st – Lisa Cousineau www.artistcellar.com/wp
June 1st – Belinda Spiwak http://alteredbelly.blogspot.com/
June 2nd – Amy O’Toole www.skyeandstonedreams.com/blog/
June 3rd – Lea Cioci  http://leacioci.blogspot.com/
June 4th – Lynn Krawczyk http://smudgedtextilesstudio.com/blog/
June 5th – Effy Wild  http://effywild.com/
June 6th - 
Tamara Laporte  http://www.willowing.org/blog/

For more opportunities to win the stencil sets, please go to each blog listed above and comment as well.

I was so excited when these stencils were revealed, even if you do not use them directly for what they were made for, the designs fit so many themes!  I am off to play more with my stencils.

Cre8tivelea Yours,   Lea

21 comments:

  1. Hi, glad to see you are back, I was worried when I didn't see your blog hop post! These look like great stencils, I like the words and the steampunk ones the best I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to find your site through the hop. Love your work (pinned a few through Pinterest). These stencils are great. I'm hoping to win a set to use in my healing journal I use in therapy. The positive energy of them is something I need. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done. I like the color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, love the stencils

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors you used with your stencils. These pocket size ones are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would so love to win a set of these stencils. I adore them all and love how you've used them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your piece. Thanks for hosting this great giveaway. I am new to journaling so these would be a great addition to my "toolbox"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Love the stencils... thanks for the giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pieces! Love the chakhra stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous!
    I hope you're feeling better now !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous and worth waiting for! I was disappointed last week when I didn't see your post, happy that it is here now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I would love to win a set of these....Love your work

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad that you are better. I love these little gems, it is good to see what can be accomplished with them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lea! Nice to discover you and your art via this blog hop! Thanks for sharing your process using the stencils. I like the embellishments you added onto your 2nd piece. I would love to win a set...I just love all the positive energy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need your email!!! You WON the set of stencils!!!

      Delete
  15. Thank you for the giveaway- would love to play with these stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so glad you are feeling better and loving what you did with these cool little stencils!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy you are back in action!! What you created with these stencils and your imagination are amazing! Lissag123@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful work, and I would really love to play!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful seeing how you have used these stencils! I love the chakra ones.
    Blessings, Cat xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your art is so exciting! I would love to win a set of these stencils to try out myself. I really like the Chakra set the best, but any of them would be fun.

    ReplyDelete