The Road Less Traveled

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP...

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

New DT - Niji Creative Collective!



Yasutomo, a well-known fine arts and origami company has a new Design Team!  I was happy to have the first post for September 16th!!!  I have used Yasutomo/Niji products for more years than I care to reveal, ha ha ha.  It is with extreme pleasure that I am a part of this team. 


My project is a "What You Did On Your Summer Vacation," theme.  Various mixed media techniques with Niji Pearlescent watercolors, Permawriter, Splash Inks, Nori Paste, and more items.

I am very expressive so my paintings tend to be surrealistic, whereas you can tell it is a flamingo, but I play and paint freely so that it is not exactly the way a flamingo may look from a photo.


Tutorial Link

See the whole tutorial at the link above.


Coming up:  Viva Las Vegastamps and Sakura of America Art.
                    Frog Dog Studio  Playful Musing
                    More Niji Creative Collective in October.

Thank you all for taking the time to view my posts.  I hope I can inspire your creativity or just enjoy my art!


Cre8tivelea Yours - Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment