The Road Less Traveled

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP...

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

New Article in Scrap and Stamping Arts Magazine!!!



The December issue has my ornament design tutorial.  Layering Viva Las Vegastamp images to create a whole winter scene!  This ornament can be displayed not only at Christmas but all winter long.  Mica powders, and pearlized pigment ink enhances the look of winter snow glistening in the light.

I adore the cabin and the sled images!!!

For the whole tutorial, check out the magazine.

Cre8tivelea Yours - Lea

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to keep my eye out for this issue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting your tutorial published,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for the nice comments! This is the joy of winter from when I was a child. No cabin, but sledding!!

    ReplyDelete