The Road Less Traveled

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP...

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Article in Scrap and Stamp Art

While having my own book published and having tutorials in other books; I've continued to get published in magazines here and there.  Somerset Memories and Digital were the last two publications.  I have also had my art in ads for Viva Las Vegastamps.

I've come back to Scott Publications where I had much work/articles published back when it was Stamping Arts and Crafts. 

I am excited to promote and be published with company products I believe in and techniques I've taught over the years.  My book Creative Art Concepts for Papercrafts has a cloisonne' version of polished stone on shrink plastic.  Please check out my book for this technique!

I am always happy and thankful for the opportunities I have/had within the industry and being able to design and help inspire and help those who love art as much as I do.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lea...you are a blessing to the world of arts and artist. Especially people like me that are wanting to learn more from talented and gifted people like you...Thank You for sharing your gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. While I express my inner self; I learn so much from other artists! I am so lucky

      Delete
  2. Wahoo....congrats, Lea!

    Hugs Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete