The Road Less Traveled

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP...

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Clearly Amazing Art

I have been working with clear surfaces for many years now.  The past 6 years I have taken my graphic designs and found a material I could print my images on and create clear stamp art stickers.  Here is some art I've created.  If you are interested in the art or stickers, please email me.


The images "melt" into the background after burnishing it with the flat side of a bone folder.



No mess as with rubber stamps - but I love rubber stamps and use them together.



For this image, I created 2 backgrounds with wax.  I mounted him to the smaller and used Glue Dots so this image is raised (can't see it here).  You can see the texture and color through his face!  Just like the first image above, the woman's face, the paper pattern shows through.


No comments:

Post a Comment