The Road Less Traveled

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP...

Monday, July 12, 2010

WINNER OF LILA STAMP!!!

Melissa from Oregon you have WON!!!  Congrats and have fun with the Lila stamp.  Melissa is inspired by many in the industry right now, but the one I really related to is - Harold and His Purple Crayon!!!  I read this book as a child, have the book as an adult and my sister even sent me the DVD.  He went out of the box, totally off the wall with his purple crayon imagining all sorts of wonderful adventures! 


I'm waiting for all Melissa's information, but as soon as I get it, her prize will be out to her.
Thank you everyone for your great comments, I really appreciate the input especially since my blog is so new. 

Stay tuned, on July 18th will be the next USAQ tutorial and I have 1 really fun and unique embellishment idea that uses something you may not have thought about or have been aware is available for creating with.  As always, be sure to check all the USAQ DT's blogs for different artistic ideas using the same products!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Melissa and enjoy your stamp!

    ReplyDelete