The Road Less Traveled

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP...

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Win A Lila Stamp Image with the Next USAQ DT Tutorial



This is one of my stamp images from Lila's Divine Play!  Leave a comment on July 5th when I post the next USAQ DT Tutorial and you will have a chance to WIN a Lila image.
If you do not have a blog or email, please post a way to get a hold of you along with your comment.

Have Fun, learn new things and WIN a Stamp Image!!!
This prize not affiliated with USArtQuest - just a way to share ideas. 

Comment July 5th - July 9th, prize awarded July 12th!

Below is some art my friend Purnima created with Lila Divine Play Stamps.      











Purnima is a phenominal artist and I treasure her works!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!! What great stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cards!
    If you have any leftovers, I'd love to swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So unique and beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work! I'm so lucky to have some of her work to call my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous stamp - looking forward to the chance to win this!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning Lea. thanks for sharing them on your blog
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lea i meant to let you know where my other blog is with my art work on. Its here http://junesartyretreat.blogspot.com/
    so glad i found you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lea - Love this stamp and what you have done with it --- FABULOUS :) Your blog is great - you are so creative!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lea, that is one hot stamp! Love your work!!! Groovyghouli@yahoo.com
    Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this look and I may be the only person alive that hasn't tried it. However, this will be my last project before I hit Santa Fe for the International Folk Art Festival. I am planning to make a bracelet or earrings to wear while there.

    Pamala

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Blog is gorgeous Lea and I love how you use the stamps!!
    Glynnis

    wildsage@dcsi.net.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those stamps!
    eiggam 44 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are awesome stamps!
    Jen

    jenzfrenz3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete