The Road Less Traveled

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP...

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

USArtQuest's Design Team



Exciting News!!!  USArtquest has a new Design Team!!!  Susan P. Rothamel, accomplished collage artist and owner of USArtquest, has been a major source of inspiration as well as a mentor to me over the years.  I've known Sue for over 14 years and it is the products of USAQ that have propelled my spirit of expression in my art.  Products like PPA (Perfect Paper Adhesive), mica powders, and a whole host of glorious art materials!  I am Zen when I use these products.  Look for my projects posted here, along with instructions so you can join the adventure letting your spirit soar!

Julie Ranae is our Senior Design Team Leader, a creative, consumate professional who I had the pleasure of workingfor/teaching at her store Murray and Company.
It is an extreme honor and pleasure to work along side these talented artists who join me as USAQ's Design Team:
Sarah Anderson
Suzi Blu
Jessica Griffin
Jan Henning
Terri Sproul
Connie Vogt

The links to their exceptional blogs are listed over to the right under the USAQ DT Logo.

I look forward to travelling down some unusual roads to bring you some awesome ideas in art with USAQ products.

2 comments:

  1. Lea,
    Congratulations! I'm sure you will make a great contribution to the team.
    BTW I'm an ole USArtQuest customer...love Susan P. Rothamel products since I began to play with polymer clay...11y ago.
    Her products are the best.
    kindly,
    paulo/brazil
    http://scale-files.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to seeing what you all come up with Lea! {hugs} Nettie xx

    ReplyDelete