The Road Less Traveled

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP...

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jumping in with both feet....


For years my artist peers and students have asked me to start a blog. I've hesitated and procrastinated thinking I would never keep up with a blog and it would hang forever in cyberspace. I think now I am at a point where I just decided to jump in and start this blog. USArtQuest (one of my fav art companies) started a new design team and with my contributions to the team; I will embrace this new adventure! Not only do I want to be fair to the DT artists I will be creating a long side, I didn't want to leave the Senior DT Leader with a lot of work uploading my art to the USAQ blog.

So here I go, into a black hole, a new universe, sharing my art, thoughts and feelings. Thank you all for coming along for the ride! Put the top down and let the breeze fly through your hair!








6 comments:

  1. wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!! welcome to BLOGLAND Lea!!! so pleased you have joined us and your blog is wonderful already: Congratulations!!! {{hugs}} Nettie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lea....This looks great! So pretty. I love it! Looks like you "jumped in with both feet" and landed on stable ground!!!!
    Congratulations!
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I love the look and the feeling and that you were brave enough to give this a try. We have to keep up with the youngsters, and blogland is certainly one of the ways for us to stay fresh, in this world of high tech. Congratulations! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your beautiful blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Off to add your blog to my google reader!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your blog! I just knew you could do it!!! It looks fab :) xo

    ReplyDelete