The Road Less Traveled

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP...

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hot Wax Collage Frame



You will find that I enjoy many artistic endeavors of all types!  Wax collage and encaustic works are made easy as I love Kandi's Stylus tool.  The tool I own has 3 tips but there is a new stylus with even more tips.  I have an iron (it is holeless) but I also need Kandi's Handi Iron.  The iron will cover large areas quickly.  Along with Hot Wax Collage, I enjoy creating with image impression, regular encaustic scenic images, abstract, and even with my Cricut Die Cutter.  I think I will be putting a poem or inspirational quote inside the frame

4 comments:

  1. love your frame! I'm so glad I finally found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are there any online encaustic classes you would recommend....home with 2 little ones.......

    ReplyDelete