The Road Less Traveled

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP...

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

HAPPENINGS in St. Louis and around...........

Today is the St. Louis Collage Club. Lots of well-known St. Louis artists share their talents as we mingle, laugh, and are inspired. Today, Mary Beth Shaw will be showing "Icings" a product she sells as well as her stencils.

Saturday is the Collinsville, IL., annual stamp convention.  This convention is not only for the stamper, but the scrapbooker, collage artist, and mixed media artist.  My one MUST stop is at Marco's paper!!!  I've been a part of teaching in Ohio at Adventures In Stamping and Attending The Art Continuum where Marco is always a great booth.  Beyond the paper and Ten Second Studio's metal tools is USArtQuest!!  Ok, you think I'm prejudice because I'm on the design team.  Wonder why I am on the Design Team???  I've have been in love with USAQ products for about 15 years!  Using them as a staple in my art materials and a must to have on hand for my art.  I've taught numerous classes for those who want to create mixed-media projects that either never have and wanted to; or those who have a free spirit and want to express that in an open manner.  Collinsville is just over 1/2 hour from St. Louis, and this show does pretty good for a smaller show. 

2 comments:

  1. sounds fabulous Lea: wish I could be there! {hugs} Nettie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. someday I should really join you all!
    your blog is looking so great!

    ReplyDelete