The Road Less Traveled

A JOURNEY OF 1000 MILES BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP...

Friday, June 18, 2010

Altered Pages: Fabulous Flowers

I wanted to post the art I did for a kit for Altered Pages called Fabulous Flowers.  Using the fantastic background images from Altered Pages you can make cabbage roses and use them as accents in your art!  I've been going flower CrAzY lately.  And if you love flowers like I do, stay tuned to Monday's blog, I will have my first Design Team Project posted!
I have been researching several ideas for creating flowers, among my research I had seen flower ideas but they were too time consuming, and so thanks to Penny Duncan, she inspired my ideas for my kit.  Her blog is listed on the side bar.     





This kit uses USArtQuest's Perfect Pigments to edge the flowers with extra color.





3 comments:

  1. Hi Lea, just found your blog. Will be checking back to see what you are up to.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these vintage and romantic flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun! I'm a new follower from Suzi's blog. Loving it!! Come visit me when you can, I'll be having a give-a-way soon too:-)

    ReplyDelete